LEADER LONDON(CH-10; PETER SURRENDERED HIS LIE, BUT WHY??)

LEADER LONDON AND THE DIMENSION MYSTERY

CHAPTER-10
PETER SURRENDERD HIS LIE, BUT WHY??


Peter was growing popular day-by-day and it was a strange spell that the case was still a prediction yet the friends were gaining importance. Ah, it was another story that Peter was solving the case on the name of Rupert and Harry on the name of Peter. I know that it is a bit confusing but it was only the chance for Peter to help him. 
Peter was a bit assured that Rogers was safe until now. But only the thing that was disrupting his brain was a question, where was Rogers' family. Another thing was that Rogers' kidnap had become famous all over the world, so why did not his family reach London. 
"I think only two outcomes are possible in this case!", said Peter.
"Which two?", Harry asked.
"First, Rogers and his family both are kidnapped but at different intervals and second, that Rogers family had kidnapped Rogers!", Peter exclaimed.
"Are you sure these are only the two outcomes?", said Harry.
"Probably", said Peter.
"I don't know why my consciousness is not allowing me to solve this case.", said Harry.
"But why?", said Peter.
"That's only the question, Peter. I am still trying to stop seeing those flashbacks. I think that these are connected.", said Harry.
"Okay! Leave this! You are only a valetudinarian. Okay, calm down and let us get to the investigation centre.", said Peter calmly.
"As your wish.", said Harry.
Harry, in between, got attacks of some flashbacks and dreadful pains but this did not stop him to investigate the case and even his own life. Those flashbacks were according to the situations he faced. Sometimes, he found himself in clouds or he saw two children playing and many others.  
At night, Harry thought to spend their night at his house. Both of them were continuously thinking about the case. Eventually, they slept because the day was too tiring for them. Both of them had a blue face.

When Peter woke up at midnight, he accidentally saw the terrorist clothes and a rifle in the kitchen. He was surprised to see them. They were the same clothes as of any terrorist that had attacked the mall. He immediately awoke Harry and quizzed him on the clothes. 
He told him that he had taken those clothes because his inner voice was instructing him to do that.
"You should have told me earlier!", said Peter.
"But for what?", said Harry.
"Generally, one group is made by a collective terrorist organisation to attack only one city and now is the time for London.", said Peter seriously.
"One question! How did the clothes make you think this?", said Harry in a sarcastic way.
"Because these clothes helped me to remember the mall attack and that was not small.", said Peter.
"Seriously! Was that a big attack? All the terrorists bowed in front of me. I hoped that the people would remember me for my bravery but they remember you.", said Harry again in that tone.
"First, be serious, Rupert and second this is a true exaggeration. I know how they tortured you until the force came. When the case is finished we would open all the truth in front of London and ultimately, they will remember you.", said Peter.
"Ok! Leave this. Get on to the topic. Let me be serious. If your observation is true, then who would save London?", said Harry.
"WE! Really we! Your bravery and my smartness.", said Peter.
"Are you kidding me?", said Harry.
"NO! I am serious. We are the only ones concerned about it."
"I think we should inform this to our Government."
"No! We are not clear about it. If this does not happen, we would be cursed for all our blunder that would be created.", said Peter.
"Ya! You are right. It may be that the Rogers' kidnap is the sequel of the terrorist attack on the mall and that terrorist group is 'waiting for me' ".
"How can you be so sure?"
"SEE, the courage shown by me in the mall was unending. I think this has impressed the group on my perception. They knew that I will come to solve this case and we have solved much of it. I think they have got the news about me.", said Harry seriously.
"YA! It may be. We will start the investigation tomorrow. Now let us sleep."
This was only a statement but none of them was able to sleep.
Next day, a new FIR was filed in the police station about a theft. The theft was done more than a couple of months ago. When police asked the shopkeeper that why did he report so late, his straight answer was, "The thief assured me that he would return the money in 10 days. I waited and after that, I had to go out of station for some personal problems."
This was not a big case but because of law police had to solve this also. By luck, there was an easy hint for this case, CCTV cameras. Thefts are generally reported every day but this theft would have a great impact on Harry's future. The CCTV showed the face of Harry. 
Remember, Peter was Rupert and Harry was Peter. So, Peter was solving the case with the name Rupert Osborn and Harry was solving the case with the name Peter Parker. 
Both of them were in the investigation office when the police entered and said, "We have a warrant against you Peter Parker."
On this, real Peter shockingly said," For me, but for what?"
By mistake, Peter said these words but this was confusing because at that time no one knew that he was Peter. 
These words should have been said by Harry.
"Really, I am Rupert. Trust me. Don't see me as a suspect", said Peter in a tone that he was telling a lie.
"Your reaction was sudden. Is there a lie?", said Investigation officer.
Harry thought to tell the truth because he was thinking that it should come out. Ultimately, he said, "OKAY! I only have to tell the truth. Actually, I am Rupert and he is Peter. I was the one who saved everyone in the mall."
"But why did you tell a lie?", said Investigation officer.
"Actually, we wanted to solve the case and Peter is a detective but he has not done anything worth remembering. So, he told my name because I had saved the mall", said Harry.
"You are fools. No one knew you at that time. You should have exchanged your roles not names. You created a confusion.", said the investigation officer.
"Sorry!", said both of them.
"Leave this conspiracy. We have to arrest you.", said the police officer.
"What have I done?", said Harry.
"You have stolen sunglasses from a shop. I am not saying this, CCTV proves it and you even assured the shopkeeper that you would return the money in 10 days.", said the officer.
"Sir, but...", said Harry.
"You have to come with us for inquiry", said the officer strictly.
"Sir, we will pay the money with the fine. Don't arrest him. He is playing a key role in solving this case.", said the investigation officer.
"Ok! But once the case is solved, he has to come with us", said the police officer.
"Okay, thank you sir", said Harry in a pleased and relaxed manner.
There was no significance of this theft, but everyone was confused who to call Rupert and who to call Peter. After all, every lie was now upturned in front of the public and finally, Peter surrendered his lie.

-To be continued

Comments

Post a Comment