LEADER LONDON (CH-19; THE REAL TRUTH)

NERVE TACKER: THE HARD WORKER

CHAPTER-1
THE STRUGGLE STARTS


"Sit down and listen carefully. You need a back because you are not going to believe this. Listen, you...are...a...BPTD terrorist.", said Peter.
"Never! You are talking rubbish."
"I have proofs. I saw 'Mumbai 2013' inscribed on the chandelier of your house.''
"Why does that matter here?"
"You don' what happened in Mumbai in the February of 2013. A day before the mall attack. A very strange attack was done in a very lonely place. Only two people are said to be a part of that. One of those was ROGERS. Yes, BPTD's one."
"What!! You think I was the other one? I and Rogers were a part of BPTD and were planning an assault on Mumbai?''
"YES!''
"Strange? Very peculiar!"
"Listen to me without interruption. Another proof is that when you saw the sign under the bed of Rogers, you fainted, that means you are connected to that group. Have you noticed that those pains only came when you were near that group or any sign of that? And also the people in the headquarters were naming you 'Harry' and they even called you a juggernaut. That means they knew you. Those pains, flashbacks and that name are an indication of your connection.", said Peter.
"I, a terrorist, never. You're a liar", said Harry.
"Rogers is a proof. We should make a video conference to London to make it sure.", said Peter.
"OKAY! But Rogers; Hasn't he been hanged?", said Harry.
"NO!", said Peter.
"But how does my origin lie in this city?", said Harry.
On this question, Peter smartly chuckled and said, "Time is your answer."
These all ins and outs were not believable for Harry as he was very honest but all these facts proved him a deadly terrorist. 
Rogers was considered as a witness because he had been a BPTD terrorist for years so he should have knowledge about Harry.
By the help of the Municipality of Mumbai, they called out a conference to London as it was a matter of the UK's army Leader.
"Are you ready?", said Peter.
"Yes, I am ready to prove myself.", said Harry.
Rogers was called from the jail and was sent to the conference hall of London. It took more than an hour.
(TO ROGERS)
"I need everyone to move from here!", said Rogers.
"Why?"
"Do as I command you."
"Take into account. Move"
The people inside the rooms were moved out of the cell and the call was attended by only three people that were Harry, Peter and Daniel.
"So, Rogers do you know my origin?", said Harry.
"Why would I tell your origin?", said Rogers.
"At least do some good work before you die, Rogers", said Peter.
"Well the group allotted me this task to do, so I will but I don't want interruption", said Rogers.
"As you wish", said Harry.
"We are from another planet named Cygnus.", said Rogers.
"We want the real truth!", said Harry.
"You have to believe me. It's the real truth."
"You see us as fools"
"NO! If you aren't believing me, tell me the origin of your superpowers. Tell me the reason of the question why did the report say that you're an unidentified species."
"How do you know that?", said Peter.
"I will tell you afterwards. First, you need to know the basic of our story. We are the children of the ruler of Cygnus. I was adopted. We were eligible to sit on the throne of Cygnus."
"What? Unbelievable"
"Let me speak. There were three brothers. You mean Harry Osborn..."
"My real name is Harry?"
"Yes. The third one was Oliver Osborn. He is the worst of us. He only wants to rule the world, not develop it. Coming on to the topic. We were sent to Earth to face challenges and were awarded with powers. We made three wishes too. They were taken into account. The best of us was to be selected as the ruler of Cygnus."
"Seems Fiction", said Peter.
"Yes. But the twist is that there was a terrorist attack in our school in 1995 when we were in class 5. We were one of those 200 children who were kidnapped. We were taken to the BPTD headquarters. We were brainwashed by severe torture. After the torture of more than a month, we were taught to use guns and kill people and that was the beginning of our new life. We were made to learn the Nednastian language."
"Can you tell me how am I connected to this city and why did you call me a juggernaut at the headquarters?", said Harry.
"Its very simple! You were the bravest of us, that's why you can alone stop a juggernaut. In this year, BPTD was planning to attack Mumbai but we were not in favour. As a result, Oliver planned to kill us and therefore, used a bomb to kill both of us. Fortunately, we were saved. I took you to London back to the house where we landed for the first time. I tried to take you away from BPTD. I went again to BPTD. I didn't want them to know about you. It was because you were my brother I wanted to tell that you died but you showed yourself in the mall attack. That's why they told me to buy lottery tickets. I won because they frightened the leader of tickets and told them to make me the winner. The group took me with them to tell the media that I am kidnapped along with my favourite shoes to distract and find you. We were assured that the man who saved the mall will surely come to look into this case. We wanted you back. You know the rest.", said Rogers.
"I had a mask in the attack. How did you it was me?"
"Because the bravery shown by you was unending and we knew that you can be the only one to show this kind of bravery"
"You need a mental check-up! We don' believe you at all! Well, how did you know about the report?"
"We were awarded six demeanours too. They were 1) get to the roots of something, 2)Bravery, 3)Hard-work, 4)Concentration, 5)Observation and 6)Smartness. During the bomb attack, You lost four of your demeanours. Now you've only the first two. I lost all leaving the smartness one. I used my smartness to make that out!"
"Go and get a mental check-up, Daniel, before you're hanged.", said Peter.
Despite the fact, Rogers was right, Harry and Peter did not believe him at all. It was obvious. Who would believe this story? Really, Rogers seemed useless for them. Harry was happy because he knew that he was right. Well, he wasn't right but none of the friends were concerned about it.
The friends were disappointed and stood up. The moment they moved, out of the blue the wall of the room was broken by a man. Because of dust and dirt, he wasn't visible. Who was he?

-To be continued

Comments