NERVE TACKER (CH-2; WHO KILLED HIM??)

NERVE TACKER AND THE CHALICE OF DEMEANOURS

CHAPTER-2
WHO KILLED HIM??


We people cannot even think about the incident that had happened with Ramesh but that small 7-year-old boy was facing that problem. Yes, Ramesh was 7 years old at that time. At present, he was 13 years old.  Whatever he was able to do, he did. He called his Mumma from the phone that was in his father's hand. That too was drenched with blood. Very difficult!
His mother was in Pune (a city in India). Her mother was able to reach there till late in the midnight. In the meantime, Ramesh informed this murder to the police. He read about the police in his school book. He used his presence of mind and what he was doing at that time is very appreciable. The police came and took the body with them and praised the boy for his work. At night, his mother came. She was not able to believe what happened. She fainted when she saw the dead body. Ramesh was the only one who was handling this situation properly. 
"I tried not to cry at all. The braveness showed by me was unending. I took care of everyone in the family. Many days passed but no news was heard about the murderer. Bizarrely, the probe was shifting its suspect to me as I was the first one who saw his father dead. Another reason was that I did not cry at all. It was all going opposite than it could have been thought.", Ramesh was narrating this story as he was really facing those moments at that time, "I should have been praised, rather I was seen as a suspect. I was continuously denying this observation but who would listen to a small boy. I loved father to the extremity that I could reach but now the same boy was considered as the murderer of his father. I really regret this."

It's even difficult to imagine but it was the destiny and even the reality of that boy. His family was losing faith in him. Ramesh spent all his day in a depressed manner. After all, he was a 7-year-old fellow.

PAST (2007)

One day, the police decided to arrest Ramesh. The Moment he was being arrested, his Mumma stopped the police by saying, "We have other too!"
 "Who are they?", said the policeman.
"Suspects! I know some of them. They may be involved.", said Sapna.
Ramesh was cheered up with this statement. Her mother told some names to the police. They were- Rajeev, Arnab and Adarsh. These all were Ramesh's father's friends. When the police asked about them. His mother affrightedly said, "Actually...his father spent a long time with them. This is not the main reason. His father was very kind and honest as compared to any of his friends. His friends always ridiculed him for this reason. They drank, smoked and even gambled but his father was a contrast. He was a grandiloquent man. Really. I just really miss him."
"This is not the correct reason. Everyone in Dharavi has been addicted to all these kinds of things but if you have any doubt on them, we will probe.", said the policeman.
"Ok!"
Ramesh and his family had taken a sigh of boon but his father's demise was disturbing their mind from time to time. It's the human mind who creates these kinds of problems but in the long term, it is the only one who solves those problems. 

PRESENT

"I pity Ramesh because he had seen the death and funeral of his father at such a small age. After all, dread from destiny, run from destiny, but it arrives all the same.", said Sapna at the present moment.
"I was growing stronger and stronger with each day that passed. I, at such a small age, felt that I was living in hell. Every moment that I lived was leading to my future.", said Ramesh.
"Yes...the very next day after I told the police to investigate those friends, the police started the probe with Rajeev. They reached his house at about one in the noon. He was taken into custody for interrogation. The same happened with the other two. At first, they continuously refused that they had done anything. So the police again shifted their suspect to the small boy. I mean 'YOU'..." 
"Yeah I remember that", said Ramesh," Then I came up with a brilliant idea and told the police to check my attendance register in the school to check whether I was present on that day in school or not. If I was present, then another issue would arise that I would have killed father after coming from school. Yes? The answer to this issue was that flies were hovering over his body when police saw him. So, this means that the murder was done a bit earlier than the police arrived and I called the police at the very moment I found Father dead. That would have removed the tag of a murderer from me. But then the police gave me a challenge. If the probe proves that I was not present in the school that day, then Ramesh was the murderer. Intelligence was shown by a 7-year-old boy! When the police reached the government school, they found that I was present on the same day. So, it proves that I am not the real murderer."

PAST (2007)

"Ramesh's father's friends did not murder him. Ramesh did not murder him. Neither anyone else from his family was present in the town that day. Then who on earth murdered him?", said the constable.
Sanjay?", said a policeman astonishingly to a constable.
"Sir, I think the murderer is one of his friends because we cannot believe in 'sayings'. We should believe in proofs.", said the constable.
"You may be right. But the question remains the same, 'who killed him'.", said the policeman.
"OK, Sir! Let's investigate it"

-To Be Continued

Comments

  1. Arduous thinking and well plotted. I really loved the way you introduced leader London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going. Its a very good attempt by a thirteen year old boy.... AKS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment