NERVE TACKER (CH-8:IT'S BRAVERY)

NERVE TACKER AND THE CHALICE OF DEMEANOURS

CHAPTER-8
IT'S BRAVERY

Leader London was solving this case now. The kidnappers knew that they would be arrested very soon. But the question of their ability was still pending. The real question is that 'how much time they can prevent themselves from being arrested.'

There was a dispute between Harry and Peter. The quarrel was solved in a day or two. After all, Harry was a hero but Peter was the Mystery Solver. Therefore, Harry was totally dependent on Peter. He was his only friend.

In the midst of their dispute, Ramesh was still asleep until the time he had found that someone was splashing water on his face to wake him up. Slowly and gradually, he opened his eyes in pain that attacked him physically and even mentally. But all that was gone when he came back in his conditions of thinking. It was on account of Rajeev because the moment he opened his eyes, he saw him. He clearly identified him. 
"You? You defective guy? Was this all your plan?", said Ramesh shockingly.
"I'd know that you will say these words after identifying me. Yeah, I have the slips, ready in my hands.", said Rajeev.
"I'd hope for better.", Ramesh exclaimed.
"What better! You can ask me questions as many as you want. I'll give your answers to all of 'em.", said Rajeev with a cunning smile on his face.
"So, the first one is, where are your friends? Are they the kidnappers who kidnapped me?", said Ramesh.
"OH! Good question? I thought that you would ask that 'how am I here?' or 'why I kidnapped you'. "
"I am not a kid. I know you are here to take Vengeance and because of medical bail too."
"I knew that you'd become mature. So, let me give your answer. Both my friends had a change of heart after your father's murder and they are still feeling guilty of their crime. They are rubbish. Do you want another?"

"Oh! I only have one. How'd you plan to kidnap me?"
"Oh please! Don't act like you don't know..."


"I really don't know..."
"Oh! You didn't read that. I sent you a note with the help of my child. You didn't read that?", said Rajeev.

"That prank?", said Ramesh with a more shocking face than he had earlier.
"You're a fool. That was my plan. I have seen in movies that professional kidnappers and thieves inform the victims before they do something wrong."
"You are not a professional kidnapper. Yeah! I got the right word. YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL MOVIE-WATCHER.", said Ramesh in a sarcastic way.
Well, Ramesh is very brave. He knows that he has no chance of getting back but he was facing the situation accurately.
"Bad joke! Well, you can read that letter when you go home... Oh! Sorry! You won't be able to do that because you won't be alive to do that."
"Why! I was supposed to beg, not to die."
"You are my special guest, boy. I cannot leave you with that small work."
"Well, thanks!", Ramesh was a bit afraid at the moment.


What was going on with Leader London? At night, their dispute was resolved and they had planned to investigate the case from the next day.

Peter was now ready to figure out the case. 
Peter wanted to know the backgrounds of these children. He saw the most recent kidnap. It was of Ramesh which was done four days ago.
It was difficult to probe the case with only one file. It needed some more. He took other files and the thing that was common was that- the children were from the same part of Dharavi. Therefore, Peter came to the conclusion that the group was small and was restricted to a particular place. So the solution is, check out every house of Dharavi, the children must be there.

Well at the same moment, Ramesh was beaten miserably and Rajeev was beating him while he was giving all the curses he was able to.
Ramesh was shouting loud and loud but no one was there to listen to him.
"That's how it feels!", said Rajeev.
In the meantime, Harry had made groups to find the kidnappers. They were searching for the children in each and every house.
Rajeev had left Ramesh, now and he kept him tied behind the machine and had gone somewhere out with his kidnapper friends.
Ramesh was groaning. He flinched in pain and that was languishing him as every second passed on.

At last, Harry and his team saw an old factory and they had many expectations with this one because they had searched more than 20 houses earlier.
"Let's get into this!", said Harry.
When they entered the factory, it seemed that it was working for years and that conclusion made them lose their hopes again. But suddenly, he heard a noise. It was of Ramesh. He was groaning in pain.

Harry came to him. He was sure that the kidnappers were inside. He opened up Ramesh and Ramesh did his work by telling each and every intention of the kidnappers. He was praised for his bravery.

Police had guns in their hands. Harry had transformed his arm into the iron arm, unknowingly. He didn't know about his powers at the moment. After looking for something fruitful, they consequently found the rest of the children. They opened up their ropes. At the same moment, Rajeev came inside with one more boy in his hand. 
Now what?

Police caught him easily and his medical bail was cancelled at the very same time. Ramesh was appreciated by the police and even Harry. They even had a talk. It was a pleasurable moment for Ramesh. Harry started saying, "You are a very brave boy. Proud of you. I will always remember you. If you need me anytime in your life, call me. Take my number. I won't change this. Remember, you'll make your country proud. All the best for the rest of your journey. I hope you'll call me once to tell your achievement."
"I would be glad to contact Leader London."

After interrogation, the kidnappers spoke all the truth that was wrinkled up. Police translated that and told everything to both the friends.

After a course of time, Harry left. All the children were kept in Police Station. Their parents were called. Sapna came with a face that had lost all its hopes. The wrinkles on her body showed her condition. It was not peculiar for other parents sitting there because they were also facing the same circumstances. 

When they saw their children in the police station, it was seeming a dream for them. Consequently, they had tears in their eyes. The children were pleased. It was very obvious. The parents (of the boy whose arm was made to cut by the kidnappers) were very astonished to see his child. After taking a glimpse at this situation, Ramesh went to that boy and said, "Don't worry. I'll surely help you out. Never forget me. You would be The Inspiration of my life. Meet you soon."


"Would be a pleasure."

-To Be Continued

Comments