NERVE TACKER (CH-13; THE REASON)

NERVE TACKER AND THE CHALICE OF DEMEANOURS

CHAPTER-13
THE REASON


"Am I eligible for the demeanour of HARD-WORK?"
"What?"
"What?-What?", said Ramesh in confusion.
"It's really What-What-What?"
"Wait! Before I say 'What' four times! Let's come to the topic!"
"Surely, You're not changed. You're still full of humour."
"(After taking a sigh). I am glad you realised. I asked a simple question 'Am-I-Eligible-For-The-Demeanour-Of-Hard-Work'. It's that simple."
"Really? Is that 'simple' ?", said Harry astonishingly.
"Why is it not? You need Hard-Work! It's here."
"Well! My bad! You don't know the real reason! Give me a hand!"
Harry stood up with the help of Ramesh's hand which felt like a real iron.
"Is that iron?", Harry asked.
"No! It's not. It's my hand that has become powerful. That's why I asked you about the demeanour of Hard-Work! Well..."
"I am interrupting you. Hold on! You don't know my tale. What I told at the conference last year was half the truth. The real is some other."
"Oh! I don't see. Then, the what is the real truth?", said Ramesh while he tried to humourise this sentence.
"Believe me or not, but this is the true truth."
"Then, tell me the 'True Truth'!"
"I, Harry Osborn, was named Rupert by Peter. I think I have told this in my autobiography.  But, in a course of events, I came to the fact that I am not a resident of Earth..."
"What?", said Ramesh in excitement.
"I told, believe if you can. Listen. I was born on a planet named Cygnus. For some certain reasons, I was sent to Earth with my brother including Rogers and Oliver Osborn. In grave course of events, I lost my memory and always thought that I am of Earth."
"So you always thought that you are of Earth, then what being on Earth told you that you're the tenant of planet Cygnus."
"It was Rogers who was captured by the government."
"You believed him in one trial. Maybe he was lying"
"The same I thought but can you give another reason for my super ability. If you can, I'll leave my post of Leader London."
"No, I don't need that. You keep on!"
"Briefly, he explained I have 28% powers and two demeanours that add up to 52% skills. I have to find the rest 48% endowments. This consists of four demeanours. Smartness, Hard-work, Observation and Concentration."
"Sounds Mythological"
"It's the truth. I have experienced it, too!", said Peter who woke up after he fell down.
"Ya! So, the antagonist is your brother and he has 100% powers. I have to fight him after collecting these behaviours."
"It's still mythological!"
"It's not! It's the reality! You have to admit it! Otherwise, it'll be the demise of the world next year.", said Harry after losing his temperament.
"I am sorry! I should believe the only superhero in this world."
"Well, tell me! Why did you whack me? I really forgot the topic in this conversation.", said Harry in an irascible way.
"Don't get angry! I had a reason behind. I don't wanna waste your time by telling my origin story. In short, I have done HARD-WORK at an extremity to reach this point and that was shown when I defeated you!"
"I see"
"I wanted to show the power of my hand I have built. I knew that you won't come to fight me, that's why I kept it as a secret!"
"And what about the behaviour that you did before?", said Peter indignantly.
"That was to make Harry angry so that he can attack me at his highest force."
"Good usage of mind!"
" I know"
"But I cannot elect you in just one time!"
"What can I do?"
"I have to research your origin! Well, take me to your home!"

Along with Harry and Peter, Ramesh went home. It was a shock for Sapna. Ramesh indicated her mother to tell the reason afterwards. Ramesh took him to his room. They both sat and Ramesh told all of his past, including Rajeev. In talks, he accidentally mentioned that he would come out of bars this weekend.  For a moment, Harry went somewhere in his own world of thoughts and came out of it in a second but he had some expressions expressing that he had thought something very brilliant.
It was clear that Harry was still down to Earth though he had become much prosperous. But this did not matter here because Ramesh was finding a place in Leader London's team and Harry wanted a demeanour. 

After the conversation, he went somewhere without informing Peter.  
(Date-15 July 2018)
After a day, he came back with a letter in his hand.
"Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mr Ramesh."
On the front page, It was written Happy Birthday in bold and italic letters.
After opening, there was the same address.


To Ramesh Bhatia
Sector-2, Dharavi
Mumbai
Pin Code-40017

Well, Mr Ramesh. Wishing you Happy Birthday with all my regards. Hope you're fine. Didn't recognize me? Your true Foe! Well, I am out and I'll meet you in about three to four days. Last time, you caught me, but this time the Cat will win in this Cat-mouse race. It's the second time when you're getting a poison pen letter. Might be a 'Deja vu' for you, but for me, it's the first time because last time it was my son! Coming Soon with your weapons. Wish you the Last Happy Birthday!

Your Flicker
All Loved
Raj***
Guess my name. I know you can.


"Rajeev!", Ramesh screamed.
"What? Childhood Foe?", Harry asked as if he knew everything.
"Yeah! He is! It's the second time, I have got a letter before anything went bad... The question is, how does he know about my weapons. That's a secret."
"You're wrong. A secret is considered a secret when it's till you. But now it's open."
"It means..."
"Yeah, It means It was me who opened all your secrets! Happy birthday"
                                                                    -To Be Continued




Comments