NERVE TACKER (CH-16; NERVE TACKER: THE NAME)

NERVE TACKER AND THE CHALICE OF DEMEANOURS

CHAPTER-16
NERVE TACKER: THE NAME



"Something's that's been hidden. Something that has not been told to me. I am left with no time. It has much significance. Very early tomorrow, we are heading to meet Ramesh"
After saying these words, he immediately headed to Dharavi. It was 6 in the morning. He was frightened after seeing that dream. He estimated that it was an indication of the fight that was going to take place with the antagonist. There was not much traffic this time. 
He kept contemplating about that vision. He thought about that dream only. No tittle-tattle. The Moment he reached Ramesh's residence, Ramesh was sleeping. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Ramesh and his mother were terrified. Ramesh had his arm ready while he walked towards the door. Slowly, he opened the door. After seeing both of them, he took a sigh and said, "Oh it's you! You scared both of us."
"Why were you scared? You have your arm!", said Harry.
"That's true. But for what reason are you wandering around Dharavi this morning?"
"Well, I need a talk"
"Come, take a seat"
"Well, I saw a dream"
"Only a dream", Peter added.
"Let me speak, Peter!", Harry exclaimed, "I saw the Royal Auditorium of Planet Cygnus."
"How'd you know that auditorium was in Cygnus??", said Peter.
"Awesome. Other planets also have auditoriums!!", Sapna exclaimed.
"It was written there at the wall that claimed that I am in Cygnus."
"Take it as a dream only, man", said Ramesh trying to calm Harry down.
"I can't. The minister there was reciting a poem type of thing. It was the time before going to Earth. I was a kid with Rogers and Oliver standing beside me. They told us to make three wishes. They can wrathful. You know what Oliver wished. He wished for the cleverest mind in the whole universe."
"So what?"
"What do you think?? He has the cleverest mind. This is not gonna be easy. I saw only one wish of his. I don't know what were his last two wishes. I have got no idea and neither do you nor anyone else in this room or world. I can only hope that it is a dream... "
"You better be right!", said Ramesh while not giving any interest in his talks.
From Harry's side, he may be right because he has seen all those mythological things. After a while, Harry slept there. He wanted some peace. He woke up at 8 in the morning and abruptly, some names cracked his mind.
After half an hour, he had some talks and he said a very unusual thing, "Nerve Tacker, welcome to the Spirits."
"What did you say?", said Ramesh.
"Your superhero name. Maybe Nerve Tacker."
"How did you choose that?"
"Mild! You tackled Nerve cells and Muscle cells to make your hand like iron! So, I gave you a name, Nerve Tacker! Means who tackles Nerve Cells. Is that genuine?"
"Very impressive! I like that but what about the 'Spirits'?"
"Well, Rogers told that I have to collect those good spirits who have these demeanours. The name is derived from that word."
"That's not bad!", Ramesh praised Harry.
Ramesh had surely loved the name. The team name was excellent but a name was surely not the victory Harry could achieve. More things were still left to be achieved.
Ramesh was cracked up with a thought and he expressed his feelings, "Sir, I want to do something!"
"Yes, please express"
"These days artificial limbs are in trend for those who don't have natural ones."
"Yes!"
"So can you help me to keep my promise of 11 years!"
"What was that promise?"
"When I was kidnapped, I saw a boy whose arm was being cut by the kidnappers and I promised him that I'll give him one when I'll grow up! The time is this! In short, he was my inspiration for this Project"
"I'll surely help you out! You're doing a great great job."
Ramesh chuckled and surely he was much happier than he expressed. Next day, they consulted a doctor and talked about the fees. Ramesh overwhelmed that boy by giving him a surprise. A day after, the boy had put on his arm. He was on cloud nine and he didn't have any words to thank Ramesh. 
Harry was much worried about today's night, though he had not seen any nightmares from two days, he was still scared. His thinking paid off as he had seen something today too.
The position was the same and was in the auditorium only. This time Oliver was quiet and Harry was talking to that voice who looked a bit startled. With some gaps and hiccups in between, he said,

"I remember the name of the parent

My First Wish, I consider it as a declarant"


After hearing this, he woke up and again he did the same as he did like the last time.

"These are all nightmares, nothing else", said Peter to calm Harry down.
"No! These can't be! You remember that you named me 'Osborn' after listening to my parents' name only. Remember?", said Harry.
Harry slept again but Peter, also at one point, was thinking that this was not a coincidence.
This cannot be a coincidence. These were some hints Harry was getting from his past. At the corner of Peter's mind, he thought the same. He loved solving mysteries. Still, this was a mystery that he wanted to avoid. He did not want to face this harmful truth. Whatever it was, it was the destiny of the world. It lied in the hands of the friends and newly joined Ramesh Bhatia.

-To be Continued


                                                                                                                              

Comments