The Spirits (Ch-5; The International Politics)

The Spirits And The Devastating War

Chapter-5
The International Politics

"Arrogance?? That's what you're developing in yourself. What was that at the conference? What kinda behaviour was that?"
"Wait for a second, Ramesh. I know that my conference yesterday was a disputed one. But did you ever think from my perception?"
"Yeah, Ramesh. He did well.", Peter broke in.
"Sorry for the language but now what lame excuse?", said Ramesh.
"Do you think I am only the leader of armies of England? No, I am the leader of Great Britain, the United Kingdom and even the Spirits. Leave my other posts. Just think of one. The leader of the Spirits. The leader of the most powerful people in the world. The leader of the world-class demeanours. I must handle you all and even the United Kingdom. Do you think it's an easy job?"
"I never said that."
"It's Perception, Ramesh. The United Kingdom is a country of unification. The diversity of people sometimes see me as the spiritual protector who is an incarnation of good Lord Jesus. While some are there, who see me as a threat. Maybe the people of North Ireland. If you know the historical politics of this world, do you think Ireland and the United Kingdom will sign the same memorandum? Do you think that the U.S.A  and North Korea will sign the same Draft? Leave all this. Take your example. Do you think India and Pakistan will sign the same? Do you think these disputes will end on the name of mythology? On something that resembles fictions."
"But how does your arrogance matter out there?"
"For the world now, my arrogance is something that will be disputed. I am not alone. I have declared you all as my teammates. This will clear people that I am not a liar. Because of my arrogance, the United Nations will cancel out the treaty I want everyone to sign. Then I'll be giving a speech on international media about disclosing my powers and apologizing for the so-called 'arrogance' of mine. After disclosing everything, the United Nations will surely hold a meeting."
"How'll that help?"
"After apologizing, I'll be gaining some support of those who don't support me. Maybe of some of those countries who never supported the United Kingdom. And some of those also who are so-called 'rivals'."
"What do you want everyone to sign? Why would the so-called 'rivals' become friends because of your apology?", Ramesh had confusions.
"An accord. '2019-20 London Accords'. According to this, the world will be on a complete lockdown from 1 January 2019 to 21st January 2019. The Countries signing this pact will have to share their armies and nuclear powers with the rest of the world to fight Oliver."
"Why would the countries do that?"
"Because of all of us. Ramesh and David will display their powers in front of all. I will disclose all the truth about my past, which I even don't remember. So to stop the genocide, the countries will have to come forward. There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine. We will have to gain the support of 193 at least. The other two will be managed by Peter. We will be meeting them soon. But the most interesting part of all this is that many countries consider themselves to be countries but actually are not recognised. Those countries also will be talked privately. I hope the countries will sign the accord to at least stop the making of everyone's death certificate."
"What about terrorist groups? Like BPTD"
"Oh!! Those will be controlled. But what I fear of is that BPTD may be controlled by Oliver. The rest is according to the plan."
"This was really the plan by Peter?"
"Yeah, it was. He is really smart than others."
"Yeah, he is.", David broke in.
"The world needs us. First, let the United Nations cancel out this meeting.", said Peter calmly.

That day was very unpredictable. The whole plan was based on one decision of the United Nations. But Ramesh had no plans to think over this. He had other problems, especially with the overdosed cells. That night, Ramesh went to a laboratory. He took out some of his blood and pinched out some of his skin. Though both of these things were absolutely opposite in biological structure, they showed one property in common. That was obviously the conduction of heat and electricity. There was no change as Ramesh increased the temperature of the heat and even if he decreased it. The blood and the skin were as much unreactive as they should have been. It was another mistake that proved itself to be good for him. Moreover, he was regaining his sense of touch and so was he coming back to his life. He called his mother, Sapna, who was all alone in Dharavi. Because Ramesh was now an international personality, his mother needed to remain safe. She was called to London and it takes much time.
Meanwhile, Harry was waiting for the decision. Peter had no care for the decision as, always, he had a Plan-B. This was not as much easy as it was the talk of International Politics. Ramesh did not have that much interest in this decision. He was, indeed, busy in making something to control the flow of conduction of heat in his body.  He did not tell this to Harry and Peter. He thought that it would be better not to disturb both the friends.
Gradually, that night passed too and the United Nations had given their decision early morning. They had refused the proposal of Leader London. They gave the same reason as expected. The things were going in the way the Spirits thought. As a consequence of this action of The United Nations, Harry decided to go on air at night. He announced everywhere that he's gonna be live on international and social media. He engaged the whole world in something the world seemed unproductive. Still, he had no choices left now. Harry was becoming a disputed guy. Still, he went on air and accumulated all the bravery he could.
"Friends, I know I am becoming a disputed topic for you all now. But did you ever think from my perspective? I am the one who can save everyone. My arrogance has gone trending. The refusal of the United Nations has made me apologize in front of you all. I think I had been arrogant with the reporter at the conference that day. Today, I am basically not wasting the time of the whole world to say 'sorry'. I am here about establishing up an organisation. But that's something we can talk over later. First, I would like to ask the United Nations once more to hold a conference in Sydney on 22 August. As I told, there's gonna be a genocide after the first of January next year and the countries will have to unite disregarding their disputes. I have come up with the''2019-20 London Accords" which talks on these matters. I would like the countries to send the representatives as fast as possible. The Accords will be sent soon. Today, I am being gentle and is as much faraway from arrogance as Earth is from Cygnus... Yeah! Cygnus? We'll talk about it later. Today I proclaim that I am setting up an institution of heroes. Of those who are different. Of those who are brave and surely Of those who are Spiritful. Therefore, I proclaim to set up an organization named 'The Spirits'. An organization of those who'll have control on me, on my team and on everyone's safety. This organization is gonna control my powers and will always prevent from misusing them. Initially, it'll help me to get updated with the ground report and will be establishing a connection between me and common people.  Basically, the team I would make to fight the antagonist would be named 'The Spirits.' This will totally work on funds and no usage of tax... These were two of the most important decisions I want to make today. Rest I would like to answer the question of that reporter. The question of my past. Buckle Up your seatbelts, the movie is going to begin."

- To Be Continued

Comments