Our 100th Post! How I started all this? The Will To Do Something Different πŸ˜€

Our 100th Post


How I Started All This?


We’ve all been cursing the lock downs and the year 2020 since March. It was obvious. But for me, this became the best year just because of my readers and this blog.


Speaking frankly, this post took me almost two years to write. Yes, this is our 100th post. EXEL NOVELS, case studies, success stories and poems, all of them are the reasons why I am writing this today. The time I started writing, I never thought I'd bring it up to this extent. Thinking of this blog gives me a sigh of boon and sometimes raises my goosebumps too!


 



The Will to Do Something Different



I started creative writing for the first time when I was in the 4th class. I wrote my first Hindi Poem and that was for the first time, I realised how fun it was for me to express my feelings in words. Then, from 6th class onwards, writing in Hindi became my hobby. I was just an amateur and even today, I'll not hesitate to use the same word for me. There's an ocean that's left for me to learn and all I have learnt is a drop. But, I made improvements from one poem to the other; it's just a matter of patience! By the end of 8th class, I met one child who used to write in English and one day, I heard his poem. That was so touching and I think that would've been one of the best poems I've ever heard.

It was that day when I pledged to write in English and when I was suddenly struck with the idea of my books, I just noted all my ideas down.

I know my books lack in various fields and I am not worthy to call them successful or great, but as I have said earlier 'Everyone sketches the margin line for the best from their personal experiences and perspectives.' For me, the margin line for the best thing I could've ever done in my life was to bring up an idea to an extent of three books and a blog with a hundred posts. I know the poems I wrote in 4th class or 6th class aren't better than my recent poems. All because I have improved and learnt all along the way. I am sure that the same will happen with my books and I'll try to improve them line by line, chapter by chapter and from one book to the other.



The Ardour Fusion of Expressions



It was February 2019 when I started my book 'Leader London' during my final exams of 8th class. It became my everyday hobby after the exams. I was just writing with some ideas. It unconventionally satisfied me. That same year in March, my grandmother passed away. I left for Kanpur and forgot the notebook in which I was writing Leader London. After some days there, I took a page and planned the whole series. It was then when THE SPIRITS came into being and Ramesh Bhatia a.k.a Nerve Tacker was born. That was my turning point. All three of my books are dedicated to my grandmother and till today, I miss her.

In April, when the draft of Leader London was completed, I was in a hurry to get it published. At that time, my father suggested not to run behind money and seek a platform where everyone was able to access you. What can be better than a blog to satisfy these conditions!

From then on, regular chapters of Leader London and EXEL NOVELS are published on this blog. Then, in August, Leader London was published as a paperback and I still remember the feeling of holding it for the first time in my hands. They were shivering and I was satisfied to have achieved something.

An unending wave of applause that I would like to give to someone is 'my family'. Unlike many parents, they never stopped me to carry my passion. And my sister, huh? I don't have words to say for her. She, really, has checked each and every post published on this blog and that, undoubtedly, is a deed that isn't explainable beyond these few words.

Dibyaansh Pradhan, the second member on this blog, is a classmate of mine who has a good knowledge of current topics and affairs. For that reason, I added him to my blog without a question. That was my best decision ever. The spike in my views after adding him was explosive.



You can see the biggest spike in July 2020 and that was when Dibyaansh was added. His case studies are informative and that format of writing is simple so that everyone can read them without having a dictionary in hand.

The third member, Joyal George Joseph, is a guest blogger from Bahrain and will be posting more in the upcoming time. 




Criticism And Hate


To be true, I have never faced real criticism and hate. Though it was there for some months, you cannot call it criticism or even hate. In my opinion, you can never satisfy everyone in the world and even a content creator who has a big reach can never get rid of these words. You can always learn from criticism but can never entertain your haters. Though I haven't experienced hate a lot, I can imagine how would that be!



My Tips for Bloggers


  • The Best of All

The best of all blogging websites is WordPress. It allows you to handle polls and even has a user-friendly app for the development of a blog with more than 10,000 theme templates. Then come Blogger and Wix that are also great. Blogger provides you with the security of Google and monetisation on Blogger is easier.


  • Patience 

I am still a beginner as a Blogger but I've gained much experience in these years. The basic thing to write a story for a beginner is not about his or her writing skills but is a talk about patience. Writing a story or a book requires a lot of patience because you don’t have any readers that would encourage you to write. For me, patience is the key.


  • The Motive

The motive for the blog should be clear. The reader shouldn't be confused or hesitated while surfing through the blog's main page. A fair description and maintaining good posts at regular intervals would work for this.


  • Increase in SEO

Search Engine Optimization allows your website to rank above others when someone searches something. This is the hardest thing and even after many trails of increasing SEO, the blog wouldn't rank. I would suggest Google Search Console or Bing Webmaster for the best search engines in the world. Still, as a beginner, this is a concept that I was never able to understand from the core.


  • For Budding Writers

For vehement writers of my age (teenagers, kids or adults in their initial phase), who just write down as a stress-buster, should understand that this might become a hobby. And you will improve day by day and you won't even notice. Just plan the stories out, review them and be reachable. The Internet provides you with everything you need. It is waiting for your talent to be published but you have to be sincere on that remark.


Conclusion


The biggest problem of the modern world is that people are letting the habit of reading in free time go into a bin. That works for me, too. Tell me, do you read blogs in free time or do you spend your time on YouTube or Netflix? I don't follow many blogs but I do have subscribed a dozen YouTube Channels.

The simple reason is that visuals attract us more than words. When you can just hear something that provides you with everything, then why would you spend your time in reading and understanding the concept. See, I am not against these streaming services! I am just giving examples of how everyday reading has just transformed into school books and office papers. Literature is eliminating out from our lives and this was the main reason I had started this blog. There's nothing that can express us more than words.


This was a short post and much different from others. This blog is very close to my heart and I believed that a post of this kind telling our story deserves to be published. This post was a collection of our late night's work, some sacrifices of fun and sleep and moreover, this was a collection of our readers' support.


Let's not eliminate the need for reading from our lives because it hardly takes ten minutes to read a post. Not for only my blog, but also other young writers need to be supported to bring new world-class authors in the future.


Do share this post and don't forget to comment down your opinions. We reply to all the comments that come to us.


THANKS TO ALL! This journey was only possible because of our readers and we promise to bring better content in this and upcoming years.


There is Nothing We Can Love Beyond Love

Still, We Seek for the Heavens That Flies Above!


-Abhinav Srivastava

Comments

  1. Sooo happy for you, BTW vo jo tune spike ki baat ki na July 2020 pe i hope future mein vaise aur usse bhi uuchen plains ho........ A.Sapaks OOOP Bolteeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for sure! Well, the credit for spikes goes to you all! We can only fulfill our works! The results are in your hand! I think I have passed in it😁

      Delete
  2. Proud Moment Bro........
    #KeepItUp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Abhinav! Congratulations for the well deserved success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work and never give up!
    Thank you for the mention and looking forward to working with you in the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment