LEADER LONDON (CH-16; PETER'S BACK STORY)

LEADER LONDON AND THE DIMENSION MYSTERY

CHAPTER-16
PETER'S BACK STORY

Three days passed since the friends were awarded the posts. 
There was no news about Oliver. Rogers was in police custody and we don't know why did he want Harry to come back to the BPTD.
Peter and Harry talked very much these days. Today, it was some other kind. 
"Hey, Peter! By the time, we are not attacked by the terrorists, we cannot save London!", said Harry.
"Yes, you are right but how does this talk matter here?", said Peter.
"See, I don't know what's going around in my life. I am not able to remember anything. I don't even know if I am from this planet only. We've got no idea. You gave me a name which I never thought of! You made me sure that my surname is 'Osborn'. So by the time, I don't know my origin, can you tell yours? If you wish.", said Harry.
"From my birth?", said Peter.
"Ya, why not!!", said Harry.
"So, listen! My life had been very dangerous for me. I was never happy with my life. Besides the Rogers case, I never got a platform to present myself. I was born in a very poor state. My mother was a farmer and my father worked as a labourer for additional income. We were hardly earning anything for a livelihood but I was happy with my life that was going on. I didn't care about the facilities other children got. MY parents were like precious stones to me.", said Peter emotionally.
"I have two questions now. Why are you using the past tense for your parents? Aren't they alive now? And second, if you were so poor, then for what purpose were you in the mall?", said Harry.
Peter was now in great contempt and he said very sadly, "First listen to my full story without interrupting! When I was five, my mother was diagnosed with blood cancer at the last stage. My father asked the relatives for some money help but this money had created a big line between my father and his relatives. My mother died in not more than three months and got a very painful death. You can't imagine what I faced. That would be beyond your thinking. None of our relatives came to meet us at her funeral. The next day, my father left a note for me and committed suicide. He didn't think how a five-year-old boy would read a note but I kept it with me. Here it is! It always remains in my pocket."
"Dear Peter! Your mother died and I could not do anything. The main source of income is finished. I would not be able to look after you. Sorry! But its the last night you are with me! Sorry, but bye! I would not be able to live in such a pang of big guilt. Call your relatives on this number- 97xxxxxxxx.", said Harry reading from the note.
Peter was making the pictures of those incidents in his head and he again started saying, "My neighbours took me and called my relatives. They abruptly refused to take me with them. The reason was that 'money-made line'. All the help they did was they sent me to an orphanage. I was not able to study properly. I only knew how to speak, read and write. When I grew up, I decided to become a detective because that needed no investment. I opened my office in the house I lived in. All these incidents made me too strong to bear anything. At the time you met me, I did not even earn a penny. I solved cases of missing artificial or small things. In spite of giving me money, people gave me one or two timed meal and nothing else. If I talk about why was I in the mall, the answer is, I came to take a job in any of the shops there. Only thing I miss is my childhood because I was not able to enjoy my childhood for even a second! I remember those events to be happening inside my head. I thank you, that I am here. It's because of you only!"
"I feel bad about your story. It's even worse than mine. Okay let's start with my mystery.", said Harry with a lot of tears in his eyes and he tried to light up the situation to make both of them cheerful.

-To be continued





Comments