LEADER LONDON(CH-15; LEADER LONDON'S FIRST SPEECH!!!)

LEADER LONDON AND THE DIMENSION MYSTERY

CHAPTER-15
LEADER LONDON'S FIRST SPEECH!!!


After the headquarters were demolished and the case was solved, our Leader London or Rupert Osborn joined the army of the United Kingdom as a Leader and Peter was made the head of the Investigation Bureau. This was the gift given by the government. Harry was made the leader of all the forces of the United Kingdom. For this, they had to take an oath. The oath was to be shown nationally on the media. 
A huge crowd had gathered to see their new Leader. It was all like the crowning ceremony but no powers were awarded here. Peter was a bit afraid because he had not seen so many people together. Harry was only thinking about his origin and was not panic-stricken like Peter. He had no fear of going on stage.
When he went on the stage, he started speaking without any introduction and refusing the oath slip, he decided to take the oath of his own words. He said, "I, Rupert Osborn, will always serve people of Great Britain and the world. I accept the name as the made-up name of mine which is Leader London. This is not the name made by me, its the name made by the people of my country. The uncanny attack of the terrorists on the mall has been solved and as an act of vengeance, we did attack their headquarters. For this, I want to thank our force. It would be a laborious task for us to root the BPTD out from their roots. I, on behalf of all the people of Great Britain including my friend Peter Parker, vow that I will surely try to save London and avenge the BPTD terrorist groups and their small quarters. This speech of mine will spread ubiquitously and will make the people full of turbulent demeanour against injustice. In the end, I also vow that I will always fight against injustice. Taking the United Kingdom at the highest point it can reach would the motto of my living. I inspirit all the citizens of this country to fight against whatever is wrong Try always to be non-violent. Thank You!" After this, the whole crowd was crying in happiness, the name of our hero, Leader London. 
Afraid Peter came on the stage, took the oath slip, and started saying while his legs were shivering with fear. "I Peter Parker, thank my destiny because it has given me the chance to serve the United Kingdom and I shall confirm that I would do my work with honesty and work for the prosperity and progress of the nation. I shall look out for better outputs in the Investigation Committee of the United Kingdom", said Peter, "I would never deceive the constitution and the government of this pure country. I shall do everything to take this country to new defining heights. I assure all the citizens of this country that they would never face any difficulty because of me. Thank You!!!"
Peter went back to the chair and was really amazed to see that he did it.
"Wasn't that good?", said Peter to Harry who sat behind him.
"Hmmm...Always!", Harry replied.
When Harry's speech was heard by the quarters of the BPTD,seethed them and they wanted a sudden attack to kill the Leader of London.
-To be continued

Comments