LEADER LONDON (CH-20; THE WAR HAS STARTED)

LEADER LONDON AND THE DIMENSION MYSTERY

CHAPTER-20
THE WAR HAS STARTED



It was Oliver behind the dust and dirt.

"So, you know the truth?", said Oliver.
"Which one?", said Harry.
"Don't tell me you didn' believe Rogers, our adopted brother."
"Why should I?"
"Because what he told was right. You only have two demeanours left with you."
"Prove me!"
Oliver ran from that corner, came near Harry and bet him with his Iron arm. Peter kept him aside at a corner. Harry, too, was in anger now. His arm and veins turned red. He ran and tried to punch Oliver but Oliver ducked himself and was not beaten by Harry. Instead, Harry lost control and he kicked Harry on his back.
Harry fell down. Oliver did a laser blast near him that wounded Harry. Harry was not able to rise. He was severely injured. Oliver bet him continuously with his hands. 
"This is the power of demeanours. You can only show bravery and get to the roots of something. But I can use them both along with hard-work, smartness, observation and concentration at the extremity. You can't do that. That's the difference between me and you. You can't rule Cygnus. Never!"
"At least I am not as bad as you are.", said Harry.
"What gave you when you were good? You only faced problems. See me. Where I am and where I will be? Today, I will only kill Rogers. He increases the competition. Then I shall go to Cygnus to announce that one of the brothers is dead and the second one is not eligible to rule Cygnus. I hope you'll try to retrieve your demeanours and give a good fight to me. I give you six years. On the day of 1 January 2019, I shall come back to Earth to do some developments as I'll do in Cygnus. I mean bad ones. Then I shall not only rule Cygnus, I would be the ruler of the Earth too. My mission would only be to rule the best of the worlds. "
"You'll never be successful"
"You're no one to decide!", said Oliver while he bet him again.
"What will beating me give you? Beat the one who is of your competition."
"I have no competition now and that's the truth. I think you've believed Rogers now because you've seen another superpowered being who showed you the power of demeanours. Take your friend to help you."
"Remember the war has started", said Harry.
"I think you should."
After this, he fired up the place and said, "Mumbus...Incantum...Singtem...Travilio"
Harry saw him opening the portal and tried to catch him. Peter stopped Harry and took him out of the building. Oliver walked through the portal to reach Cygnus.
"All that was real. Rogers was right.", said Harry.
"Oliver would have killed Daniel too. We don't have anyone else."
In an hour, media had reached the point.
They saw Harry and Peter alive and continuously questioned them continuously. Harry wanted a press conference. 
A sudden press conference was set up in a news channel office. 
Wounded Harry took Peter.
"Sir, what was that?", A reporter asked.
"The world is in Danger...The antagonist ran away. I had no chance of defending him. Be ready, 2019 may be the end of the world too. If you don't believe me, two days later Daniel Rogers is gonna be dead. No questions more.", said Harry. After he stood up and walked in disgrace.
It was very dangerous for the world. Harry had amazed the media. Newspapers of the whole world had Harry on their front page. 
"Leader London went mad? He is saying the world's gonna be annihilated. That's madness.", said a reporter.
Everyone opposed the friends but they were the one who knew everything behind. Two days later, Rogers was murdered anonymously and his dead body was taken to Harry. 
"Please, bury him properly. He was never a criminal.", said Harry to the man who brought the dead body to him.
Harry was in tears and after his prediction got right, media believed him and supported him. A day later, Harry went present in another conference and said, "I have superpowers." He told the people to be aside and did a small laser blast to prove him. He then swiftly walked away. He just opened up his eyes and a red laser had passed through the molecules of the air. Media was astonished. They had got a lot of new stuff to show.
"Leader London was right! According to him, the villain is superpowered like him. He is powerful. Let us all support him. We have a superpowered being on his planet.", said the same reporter on another day.
Harry was in too much pressure these days. Some supported him and some trolled him but he was only dedicated to retrieve the demeanours. He said to Peter, "What's happening around? What is my life? From the moment I remember, I have only faced problems and nothing has satisfied my grief. Everything has been so dangerous and I know the next six years would be the same. Will you come along?"
"I told that even after death I am gonna be with you. Whether it be the end of my life, I won't leave you."
"That's the spirit. I don't know the spell to reach Cygnus to find those demeanours. What to do?"
"Maybe Earth would give you those. I think the extremity of those would work.", said Peter.
"I can't retrieve my demeanours. Yes, I think I need to find 'em on this Earth. The extremity of these might help. We need those people."
"I agree with this talk. We have to find those hearts that are filled with these demeanours or behaviours"
"WE'RE OUT OF TIME. WE HAVE TO FIND THOSE PEOPLE TO MAKE OUR TEAM AND SAVE THE WORLD. THE WORLD IS IN OUR HANDS, PETER. NOT ONLY EARTH BUT ALSO CYGNUS. WE HAVE TO FIND THOSE SPIRITS  TO SAVE ALL INNOCENT SPIRITS. GOT IT? AT LEAST WE HAVE SOLVED THE DIMENSION MYSTERY!"
Harry said these sentences briefly but they meant a lot for the world.

AFTER A LONG DURATION OF FIVE YEARS (MAY 2018)


"Sir, I need you right now", said Ramesh (the boy who showed bravery in Dharavi) on a call to Harry, "It's urgent."

"On your mark!"
-To be continued

Comments

  1. Nice way of engaging the plot. Bollywood style in the end with the scene of constable and police is like Daya and ACP Pradyumna XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment