NERVE TACKER AND THE CHALICE OF DEMEANOURS

NERVE TACKER AND THE CHALICE OF DEMEANOURS


NERVE TACKER
Buy on AMAZON, FLIPKART, SNAPDEAL and
NOTION PRESS.
After Harry found what he faced on planet Cygnus, he decides to buckle up for his journey to find the demeanours on Earth. While, young Ramesh Bhatia, born in the slums of Mumbai, takes inspiration from the struggles of his life. He experiments to become a 'built superhuman'. In due course, he tries his best to join the team of LEADER LONDON. 

LEADER LONDON wants demeanours. Is Ramesh made up of any of them?


An incredible adventure is about to continue.

AUTHOR-  ABHINAV SRIVASTAVA

Comments

  1. I feel sad for Ramesh :(
    You're improving day by day! Good Work kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They killed then where's the suspense? Let me go through further chapters. I'll come back .:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to improve.
      I didn't want to make it a suspense because I am only showing Ramesh's struggle at this point which will lead to its future.
      But thanks for your suggestion.
      I will surely try to improve.

      Delete

Post a Comment